domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2015

DEPENDENT PREPOSITIONS

Prepositions after verbs
I agree with my boss about the problems.
He apologized for being late to Sn.
She applied for the job.
We always argue about money.
I used to argue with my sister a lot.
We arrived at the airport at 6 a.m.
We arrived in Paris in the evening.
I don´t believe in ghosts.
That bag belongs to me.
I can´t choose between these two shirts.
Our weekend plans depend on the weather.
I dreamt about my grandfather last night.
They all laughed at me when I fell over.
I am looking forward to my holiday.
I ´ll pay for your coffee
We all posed for a photograph.
I prefer talking the train to flying,
They smiled at me.
I love spending money on books or clothes.
They succeeded in climbing the mountain.
I talked to the hotel manager about my room.
Are you waiting for someone?
Don´t worry about it. It´s not a problem.





rocket shuffle

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario